The health of pets is undoubtedly one of the biggest concerns of home owners. Their care is frequently mistaken because of lack of information concerning the danger, which must essentially be prepared. In each period of their life, from puppies to their adulthood, the stages of care are really diverse and their welfare depends purely and exclusively on the knowledge of their masters.
One of the big puzzles is how frequently it is essential to take the pets to the veterinarian. Usually, when they are puppies, they are worn quite frequently, but once they are adults, they rarely visit medical facilities. However, controls in older dogs can really make a difference in their health. ベストケンコー pills play important role in dealing with pet issues.
Here are some basic tips that you should keep in mind when caring for your pet.
- If your pet is an adult, take it to an annual checkup with the veterinarian. Dogs and cats should be vaccinated once a year against the most common diseases (rabies, distemper, parainfluenza, parvovirus, among others). In some specific cases, it is necessary to vaccinate against other diseases, where vaccination against Leishmania is recommended.
- Your veterinarian will recommend how often you should deworm your pet against internal parasites. Deworming is common done through the administration of a pill every three months. The type of deworming will depend on where you live, since different parasites can occur in different places. For example, it is common to find heartworm cases in tropical places near the beach.
- Ask your veterinarian which external parasite control regimen is best for your pet. It is common to use pipettes with oil on the fur of the dog or cat every month. It is also common to do medicated baths. With this you can control fleas, ticks, mites, etc. Watch out! Do not use dog products in cats. They can be toxic. Also one can buy ベストケンコー medication for the best results.
- If you have a puppy or kitten, take it to the veterinarian in its first days or at the time of being purchased for review. Puppies and kittens need 3 or 4 rounds of vaccinations and deworming before 4 months.
- There are particular organisms, such as Toxoplasma, that can be completely avoided if cleaning is done daily. If you are pregnant, use gloves to clean the litter box. ベストケンコー is one of best pharmacy company for pets’ medicines.
- Do not let your pet drink water from anywhere, especially contaminated. (pipes)
- Wash your hands constantly: Especially after having contact with your pet and before eating. Teach your children to have good grooming habits.
- If your pet does your needs in the yard, use shoes to go out into the garden.
Do not forget that a healthy pet is a happy animal and therefore taking care of it your family will be safe from the transmission of zoonotic diseases. So follow the above steps and keep healthy.… Read More